In this how-to, we explain how to create your own playlist for a specific ClubJoy programme.
Please note: You can only mix music in a playlist that originates from one specific program. So you can't combine music from different ClubJoy programmes. (e.g. combine Cycle & Yoga).
1. Go to 'Music' and navigate (if necessary) back to the 'Choose your programme' option:
2. Choose the programme for which you want to create a playlist and press in the menu Playlist.
3. Add numbers by clicking on the pencil at the top right of your screen:
4. Then press the "Add Tracks" button.
5. Now you can add songs by searching in the search bar (1) or by scrolling through the different songs.
6. Add a song to the playlist by pressing (2)
7. Change the order of the songs to suit your needs if you wish, then press the 'Save' button at the bottom of your screen.
8. After you have saved your playlist, press the back button in the top left corner and you can start playing it.
Note: Here you can also make your playlist available for offline use. Please be aware that each release from which you use at least one song must be downloaded. So this requires a bit more storage capacity!